Players should fill this online form to be registered for tournament.
Every team has to pay $75 registration fee before it will be added into tournament schedule. Every team will need to pay $25 referee fee per game (total of $75 for 3 guaranteed games of group stage) and $200 returnable security deposit at the registration table on April 18,19,25 and 26 at the tournament. Please proceed to PayPal to pay the fee online or you may mail a check payable to Revival Sport Inc to the P.O. Box 130698, The Woodlands, TX 77393-0698. Please make a memo on your check with a name of your country.
Every team leader is responsible for downloading and filling up all necessary waver forms and other documents with all team players. All players must read and accept rules of tournament and submit signed forms no later than April 11, 2015 on the drawing ceremony.
→ Download documents here
Team registration F.A.Q.
What Are We're Going to Play?
Houston Cup of Nations is an in-door soccer tournament also known as futsal. Differences between outdoor soccer and futsal you can read and see here:
Team Qualify to Play Cup of Nations
- A team which has a minimum 5 men players and maximum of 30 men players who are 18 years old or older.
- A team which has been registered and each player signed in on registration form by April 11, 2015
- A team which has paid a $75 registration fee to be added to the tournament schedule. This can be paid online via paypal at our website or mail a check payable to: Revival Sport, Inc. P.O. Box 130698, The Woodlands, TX 77393. Please state in the memo of the check the name of your country. A $200 security deposit and $25 referee fee per game (total of $75 for 3 guaranteed games of group stage) will be due on the first day of the tournament at the registration table on April 18,19,25 and 26.
- A team which accepts the rules of tournament and has a team uniform.
What to Do in Order to Play Cup of Nations?
- Choose a team leader who will represent the team to the administrators of Cup of Nations.
- Register the team
- Pay the registration fee, referee fee and returnable security deposit.
What is the Role of Team Leader?
- Communication between the team, the administrators of Cup of Nations and possible sponsors of the team
- Participation at the Draw Ceremony (April 11, 2015)
- Registration of the team and each player on this website
- Preparation of the team for Cup of Nations tournament (equipping with the uniforms, knowing the rules, and practicing the game)
What to have with you at Cup of Nations tournament?
- All players, coaches, and assistants must sign a 'waiver of release' to participate.
- Documents for verification of age or identification can be one or more of the following: Drivers License, D.M.V. ID, Passport, Green Card, copy of birth certificate. Copy of Birth Certificate requires an additional piece of identification.